Monday 7 September 2015

Covet

If it is not a sin, it probably should be. But I covet a whole lotta things...

Mostly antique furniture,
vintage kitchenalia, 

and

a never-ending supply of ranunculus.


I am beginning to put together design and decor ideas for a home*. Which sees me trawling blogs, instagram, and etsy like it's my job. Which it kind of is these days. 

I would love a kitchen with open shelves, styled with silverware, flowers, milk glass, and ceramic treasures.



An armoire would be fantastic. A beautiful piece of furniture, and so functional too.



I think I will be waiting a long time for the scientific discovery that allows me to have ranunculus in my home, all of the time.


Kate  x




*Tentative plans are afoot for a home in the countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment