Monday 11 May 2015

Links to love: May edition




May is only eleven days old. But i've fallen in love with so much over those beauty-packed days. Here are some links to some of my new loves.


The Mrs Box has a new collection of HEIRLOOM VELVET RING BOXES. I still absolutely adore my green "Gardener" ring box (pictured above), but my new favourite colour has to be the stunning HUGUENOT


I recently discovered and fell in love with the King of aesthetic perfection STEVE SINCLAIR who owns and executes SINCLAIR AND MOORE EVENTS with his wife. Their daily life is an exercise in beauty. Read more about their life and business HERE and get a taste for their attention to detail HERE and HERE. Not only does Steve love interiors and decor, he is a self taught floral designer, designs and styles weddings and events, and makes his wife DRESSES FROM SCRATCH. He even made her WEDDING DRESS. If I could clone him for myself, I probably would.


I stumbled upon the website for POLLON flowers and was instantly taken aback by the innovation of floral designer Nicholas Minton Connell. There's always something new to learn in floristry. I love that it is an industry driven by trends and ever evolving design influences. Check out the wedding gallery on the Pollon website. And the 'PRESS' link is something else. Talk about vision and talent. 


My current flower crush is less of a specific flower and more of a colour palette. Plum, burgundy, deep-purple. I'm in love HERE and HERE and HERE.


My current foliage crush is weirdly left-field: OLIVE TREE FOLIAGE. I don't enjoy eating olives but I sure do admire the silvery-grey quality of olive tree leaves. So versatile.


I was never an admirer of DISBUD CHRYSANTHEMUMS, but having just been slammed working the Mothers Day rush in the wonderful, busy, florist shop of my home-town (COOMA FLOWER SHOP), I have a new appreciation for the huge, soft, fluffiness which characterises this amazing variety of the humble chrysanthemum. 


Currently in love with: 
this Justin Alexander WEDDING GOWN,
 this Jesus Peiro WEDDING GOWN,
 these ANEMONES from Bathtub Gardens,
and THIS instagram account.


Also, my uber talented BROTHER now writes frequently for Rolling Stone Australia. HERE is his latest piece. 


Enjoy the sheer exquisiteness hidden behind these links, until next time,



Kate  x



Styling and Photographs by Moss & Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment