Tuesday 10 February 2015

Small packages

Are most definitely the best packages!


If you are a regular reader of Moss & Vine, firstly thanks, secondly you'll know I've been lusting after the beautiful velvet ring boxes from The Mrs Box for quite some time. You will also know from this post that it was my birthday last month. Some girls drop hints to their men about jewellery. I dropped hints about the vessel jewellery is traditionally presented in. 

I didn't want a ring. 
I wanted a ring box. 

A velvet ring box made from French velvet estimated to be between 40 and 100 years old, just to be precise. He's a switched on man, this man of mine. Actually, I wasn't overly subtle about my desired birthday present. He'd need to be really quite dim not to have grasped my hints outright requests for my very own Mrs Box.

I think it must be the most beautifully tactile object I own. I can't stop looking at it, turning it over in my hands. It is stunning.


If you're getting married, you should put your wedding bands in a Mrs Box for the wedding ceremony.


If you're planning to propose, you should do it with a Mrs Box.


If you already have a cherished ring, you should have a Mrs Box to put it in when it's not on your finger.


Shout out to The Mrs Box for dreaming up and producing such an exquisite thing!




Kate  x


Styling and Photographs by Moss & Vine

'The Gardener' Mrs Box from The Mrs Box









No comments:

Post a Comment