Friday 5 September 2014

Pinkspiration

I've always been a pink loving girl. My adolescent bedroom was the ultimate homage to the colour pink. I've matured a bit in the years since I moved out of home. And so has my taste in colour schemes. Now I favour navy blue, mocha, sea breeze green, emerald, and rose gold. No matter what the colour inspiration is for your wedding, you will find endless examples of it on the world wide web. And I really do mean endless. 


Below is a particularly comprehensive link from the Queen of colour palettes, Martha Stewart.




And just because I still have a (secret) soft spot for pink, here is the prettiest Winter Wedding inspiration shoot featuring pink pops of colour. I can't get enough of that bouquet.


K xx

Ranunculus boutonnière and photo by Moss & Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment